Sunday, April 2, 2017

The end is near

  So I'm officially freaking out. Yasemin couldn't get together this weekend, her sister was really sick and she had to look after her, meaning that I wasn't able to start filming this weekend like I wanted to. I know a couple of my other peers had problems with filming this weekend which make me feel a little bit better, not gonna lie, but I definitely know for a fact that I am behind the schedule I had planned for myself. Again, I'm so grateful for this time extension because I would've probably lost my mind if the project was due this week.
 I spoke with Yasemin earlier today and she said that she could get together Monday after school to film. I wanted to meet up with her in person before hand to practice her lines, figure out costumes and all that good stuff, but because she was busy this weekend we just had to discuss all that over a phone call and test messages. Tomorrow I'm planning on filming the opening scene, with her alone in her apartment which we will probably just do at my house. 
 I've started working on the other elements of the project since I couldn't film, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out how I want to design the look of the website to fit with the brand of the film.
 I'll keep you guys updated! Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment